20% project soccer experience

The experiences playing soccer is really fun and joyful because it gets you in shape when you run around a lot. Their are some challenges to it when you first start playing soccer especially if you have no experience to the sport. When you actually know how to play then it becomes a sport that you can have a lot of fun to it. When I first started playing soccer I was a little shy at first because I really didn’t know anyone in the team everyone was like strangers to me.

I also didn’t like doing the things they told me to do because I used to be to myself more and I really wasn’t good to work with other people I wasn’t really a team player back when I was younger. When you first start playing soccer you have to get out your comfort zone especially if your a really shy person because in order to work together you have to communicate with each other.  I admit at first it was kind of strange and weird because I had to open up to people I didn’t know and be more friendly. My soccer couch helped me a lot to over come this and I think it made me a better person today.

download

2 thoughts on “20% project soccer experience

1. Chris, This is a good start to your passion project. I like that you share and introduction to the benefits of soccer.

Your revision should include more details and about 100 more words to meet the 330-word minimum. Also, you should include headings and cite your image source.

2. I like your blog post not only because I also like soccer but because you explained it very well. I like the part when you said “you have to get out of your comfort zone” because its true. One thing you can improve on is maybe adding a picture of you playing soccer but any how it was a good post.